enter in
enter in
Enter in to the throne room of the Father..
Is this the song you want? I can give more if this is the 1.
Is this the song you want? I can give more if this is the 1.
enter in
I haven't checked here lately but that is part of the words to the song I want. Hope you see this.
Thanks
Thanks
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
enter in
Hi lost,
is this the song, written by Chuck Girard that you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A39Z3ui7Yo
Enter In
Chorus
Enter in to the throne room of the Father,
"¨Enter in to the presence of the King"¨"¨
Come behind the veil and walk with me
"¨In the cool of the day, I'll walk with you"¨
For where I am is Paradise
"¨Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes"¨
How I long for you as you long for me"¨
Won't you take the time to visit for awhile"¨
For your precious presence brings joy to my heart
"¨Oh now my child, won't you come on
through"¨"¨
[Chorus]
Come behind the veil and be my love
"¨In the secret place, I wait for you
"¨Be one with me for I'm in you"¨
And you're in me, Yes we are one"¨
When you dwell with me and I dwell with you
"¨All the pain life will surely have to flee
"¨For between the wings of the cherubim"¨
Is that place of peace that place of rest"¨
Right here with me
is this the song, written by Chuck Girard that you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A39Z3ui7Yo
Enter In
Chorus
Enter in to the throne room of the Father,
"¨Enter in to the presence of the King"¨"¨
Come behind the veil and walk with me
"¨In the cool of the day, I'll walk with you"¨
For where I am is Paradise
"¨Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes"¨
How I long for you as you long for me"¨
Won't you take the time to visit for awhile"¨
For your precious presence brings joy to my heart
"¨Oh now my child, won't you come on
through"¨"¨
[Chorus]
Come behind the veil and be my love
"¨In the secret place, I wait for you
"¨Be one with me for I'm in you"¨
And you're in me, Yes we are one"¨
When you dwell with me and I dwell with you
"¨All the pain life will surely have to flee
"¨For between the wings of the cherubim"¨
Is that place of peace that place of rest"¨
Right here with me
enter in
Yes! Thank you. Seems sometimes when I make a request soon they show up on youtube. Thank you so very much.
Blessings
Blessings
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: [email protected], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 27 guests
