find who sings and what is the name of this song - Mount me on the wings of an eagle

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

find who sings and what is the name of this song - Mount me on the wings of an eagle

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 am

who sings this song i need to really bad
Mount me on the wings of an eagle,
so I can fly above my situation,
lest I move from this place
I'll be consumed by my temptations.
mount me so I can fly from where I am.

Mount me on the wings of an eagle,
so I can fly above my circumstances,
if I stay here to long,
I'll be consumed by my own weakness,
mount me so I can fly from where I am.

on the wings of an eagle,
I can fly above trouble
on her wings I can fly,
up to stormy conditions
on her wings I can fly
above higher grounds
on her wings I can fly
above my darkest clouds.
mount me so I can fly from where I am.
mount me Jesus so I can fly from where I am.

fly, fly, fly, fly from where I am,
one fine morning when this life is over I'll fly away.
to a place where trouble never are
I'll fly away.
fly, fly, from where I am.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 69 guests