I just want to thank you, The Isaacs

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Hentie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:58 am
Contact:

I just want to thank you, The Isaacs

Post by Hentie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:27 am

Hi, I am looking for the lyrics of the song 'I just want to thank you' sang by The Isaacs!

Can anyone please help me?

Many Thanks!

God Bless

Hentie
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I just want to thank you, The Isaacs

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Hentie,

Transcribed from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5v-xJRgZc4

I stand here before you unworthy my Lord but You know that better than I
You bought my salvation on Calvary's hill and Lord I'm not asking you why
for my understanding is sorely in need as a mortal, I can't comprehend
why a King would leave Heaven and die on the Cross for the sin of a poor wretched man

Lord I just want to thank You for taking me in
for bearing my burden and forgiveness of sin
for the precious communion of the Father and Son
Lord I just want to thank you for all You have done

In the midst of the darkness You came as a light now I walk where it's brighter than day
In the midst of the desert, You set my feet right when You heard my feeble efforts to pray
Lord I needed no grandeur to call on Your name, no money to pay for my sin
Just a beggar was I but You loved me the same. You were waiting to welcome me in

And I just want to thank You for taking me in
for bearing my burden and forgiveness of sin
for the precious communion of the Father and Son
Lord I just want to thank You for all You have done

Lord I just want to thank You
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 45 guests