"It's Just About Time" and "If You Died Tonight"
-
Guest
"It's Just About Time" and "If You Died Tonight"
Need lyrics to Its just about time and If you died tonight.....Thank you so much...
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
"It's Just About Time" and "If You Died Tonight"
Lyrics to It's Just About Time are in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14234
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14234
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
"It's Just About Time" and "If You Died Tonight"
If You Died Tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhn-UoWWibI
I don't have it all together"¨
Sometimes I find myself asking why oh why"¨
But I know we don't have forever"¨
So I'd be a fool to let this moment pass us by
So at the risk of sounding crazy let me ask you
Chorus :
if you died tonight, where would you be
"¨Where would your soul spend eternity"¨
Jesus gave His life If you'd just believe
it changes everything If you died tonight
You can call me narrow minded"¨
But I believe that in your heart there lies the proof
"¨And if you look down deep you'll find it"¨
An empty place that is pointing to the Truth
"¨You can hear His voice inside you "¨Gently asking
Chorus
Say I need You. I can't live without You
"¨Come and fill my life with Your glory, God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhn-UoWWibI
I don't have it all together"¨
Sometimes I find myself asking why oh why"¨
But I know we don't have forever"¨
So I'd be a fool to let this moment pass us by
So at the risk of sounding crazy let me ask you
Chorus :
if you died tonight, where would you be
"¨Where would your soul spend eternity"¨
Jesus gave His life If you'd just believe
it changes everything If you died tonight
You can call me narrow minded"¨
But I believe that in your heart there lies the proof
"¨And if you look down deep you'll find it"¨
An empty place that is pointing to the Truth
"¨You can hear His voice inside you "¨Gently asking
Chorus
Say I need You. I can't live without You
"¨Come and fill my life with Your glory, God
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 63 guests
