Page 1 of 1
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:19 pm
by Guest
need lyrics to 'It's Twilight Time by Albert Brumley.
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm
by songinmyheart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIgbIQfLZBM
It's twilight time again down in the valley
and just around the bend in dreams a-flood
an old vine covered mill close by Old Sunset Hill
where time for me stands still at twilight time
Chorus
The sun is sinking low it's twilight time
I guess it's time to go it's twilight time
Someone with silvery hair waits in a rocking chair
she knows I'll meet her there at twilight time
I'll walk that open trail of golden memories
while church bells in the vale so sweetly chime
It's suppertime they say and 'neath the stars that play
I'll hurry home my way at twilight time
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:53 pm
by Guest
Thank you so much for the lyrics.