Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
-
Guest
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
need lyrics to 'It's Twilight Time by Albert Brumley.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIgbIQfLZBM
It's twilight time again down in the valley
and just around the bend in dreams a-flood
an old vine covered mill close by Old Sunset Hill
where time for me stands still at twilight time
Chorus
The sun is sinking low it's twilight time
I guess it's time to go it's twilight time
Someone with silvery hair waits in a rocking chair
she knows I'll meet her there at twilight time
I'll walk that open trail of golden memories
while church bells in the vale so sweetly chime
It's suppertime they say and 'neath the stars that play
I'll hurry home my way at twilight time
It's twilight time again down in the valley
and just around the bend in dreams a-flood
an old vine covered mill close by Old Sunset Hill
where time for me stands still at twilight time
Chorus
The sun is sinking low it's twilight time
I guess it's time to go it's twilight time
Someone with silvery hair waits in a rocking chair
she knows I'll meet her there at twilight time
I'll walk that open trail of golden memories
while church bells in the vale so sweetly chime
It's suppertime they say and 'neath the stars that play
I'll hurry home my way at twilight time
-
Guest
Need lyrics to "Itr's Twilight Time'
Thank you so much for the lyrics.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 106 guests
