Page 1 of 1

Running With The Vision

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm
by edualsee
I'm looking for the title, artist and/or lyrics for the gospel song "Running With The Vision" circa 1985-1995?
Thanks.

Running With The Vision

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 pm
by songinmyheart
Hi edualsee,
In my research I found that Daniel Winans wrote and released
Running With The Vision on an album in 1987 and 1991 titled
Daniel Winans - And The Second Half .
In the style of Gospel, Rhythm & Blues, Religious, Soul
Could this be the song you are looking for?
Nancy

Running With The Vision

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm
by edualsee
songinmyheart,
I believe you nailed it. I've seen it referenced a number of times listed on the album "Daniel Winans & The Second Half," as you stated However, I have not been successful finding the song in an audio mode (itself) using my customary search techniques. It also appears the song is only available on 'LP vinyl,' so I can't preview it and it doesn't appear to be available in a downloadable format. Got any suggestions? Thanks

Running With The Vision

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:30 pm
by songinmyheart