Running With The Vision

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
edualsee
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm
Contact:

Running With The Vision

Post by edualsee » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm

I'm looking for the title, artist and/or lyrics for the gospel song "Running With The Vision" circa 1985-1995?
Thanks.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Running With The Vision

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi edualsee,
In my research I found that Daniel Winans wrote and released
Running With The Vision on an album in 1987 and 1991 titled
Daniel Winans - And The Second Half .
In the style of Gospel, Rhythm & Blues, Religious, Soul
Could this be the song you are looking for?
Nancy
edualsee
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm
Contact:

Running With The Vision

Post by edualsee » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm

songinmyheart,
I believe you nailed it. I've seen it referenced a number of times listed on the album "Daniel Winans & The Second Half," as you stated However, I have not been successful finding the song in an audio mode (itself) using my customary search techniques. It also appears the song is only available on 'LP vinyl,' so I can't preview it and it doesn't appear to be available in a downloadable format. Got any suggestions? Thanks
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 35 guests