I'm looking for the title, artist and/or lyrics for the gospel song "Running With The Vision" circa 1985-1995?
Thanks.
Running With The Vision
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Running With The Vision
Hi edualsee,
In my research I found that Daniel Winans wrote and released
Running With The Vision on an album in 1987 and 1991 titled
Daniel Winans - And The Second Half .
In the style of Gospel, Rhythm & Blues, Religious, Soul
Could this be the song you are looking for?
Nancy
In my research I found that Daniel Winans wrote and released
Running With The Vision on an album in 1987 and 1991 titled
Daniel Winans - And The Second Half .
In the style of Gospel, Rhythm & Blues, Religious, Soul
Could this be the song you are looking for?
Nancy
Running With The Vision
songinmyheart,
I believe you nailed it. I've seen it referenced a number of times listed on the album "Daniel Winans & The Second Half," as you stated However, I have not been successful finding the song in an audio mode (itself) using my customary search techniques. It also appears the song is only available on 'LP vinyl,' so I can't preview it and it doesn't appear to be available in a downloadable format. Got any suggestions? Thanks
I believe you nailed it. I've seen it referenced a number of times listed on the album "Daniel Winans & The Second Half," as you stated However, I have not been successful finding the song in an audio mode (itself) using my customary search techniques. It also appears the song is only available on 'LP vinyl,' so I can't preview it and it doesn't appear to be available in a downloadable format. Got any suggestions? Thanks
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Running With The Vision
I did find this on e-bay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-GOSPEL-Da ... 0307723252
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-GOSPEL-Da ... 0307723252
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 8 guests
