Looking for You are Mine lyrics by David Haas

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 am

If you really love this song, then please boycott all the musicians on the following list; they are an Internet group that loathes David Haas and his music.

http://web.archive.org/web/200606112322 ... torium.htm

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you for posting. My daughter wants to have this sung at my grandson's funeral next week. He died at delivery this week. He is beautiful and we all got to hold him and tell him how much we love him. Now we must bury little Luke before we ever got to take him to a park, teach him a song, or fly a kite. He is our special saint who left this world too soon.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:48 am

I love this song !!Has any one got the piano music for it? If so , email me please at [email protected] Thank you from all my heart!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi.. Thanks for posting the lyrics!!! Favor please.. Put a chords on the lyrics so that I can teach the song for my catechism. Thank you so much!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Thank you so much! I m so blessed.....Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.....sooner or later God is coming soon..... so we ready for that. Amen!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 am

wow!at last i found this song..thank you..vca =)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 am

Thank you so much. Heard it over the conference last weekend and it really brought me to tears. I felt the Lord embracing me tight. I am secure in His arms. God bless you! =)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 am

This was sung at my daughter's funeral a few weeks ago. I have listened to this song for spiritual strength the past few years. I decided this weekend to have the chorus of this song engraved on our tombstone. Not sure I can ever hear this song again without tears.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Does anyone know if there is biblical basis for this song?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

ds is a very inspiring song that moves my soul...