some day soon church im leaving
-
Guest
some day soon church im leaving
some people call us noisey i come from a noisey crew
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
some day soon church im leaving
There are so many verses and variations to this joyful song
Here is the chorus and a couple of verses to start out with
Please feel free to add the verses you know and sing
Someday Soon, Church I'm Leaving
Chorus
Someday soon, church I'm leaving
Going to a meeting around that throne
I'm going to shout - my troubles are over
as soon as I move to my brand new home
Some people call me noisy
and I tell them I come from a noisy crew
for you see we shout and we're not ashamed
when we get happy that's the way we Christians do
Down here we have our troubles
My Lord sees everything that's gone wrong
But He won't leave us very much longer
He's going to move us to a brand new home
Here is the chorus and a couple of verses to start out with
Please feel free to add the verses you know and sing
Someday Soon, Church I'm Leaving
Chorus
Someday soon, church I'm leaving
Going to a meeting around that throne
I'm going to shout - my troubles are over
as soon as I move to my brand new home
Some people call me noisy
and I tell them I come from a noisy crew
for you see we shout and we're not ashamed
when we get happy that's the way we Christians do
Down here we have our troubles
My Lord sees everything that's gone wrong
But He won't leave us very much longer
He's going to move us to a brand new home
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 51 guests
