Don't leave me like a ship without a sail, Lost on a sea In a gail

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am

I need the words to this song. I don't know who sings it, I am sorry for that, but I would appreciate it.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:36 am

Hi ebhllh,
I can't find the lyrics but Don't Leave Me Like a Ship Without a Sail
is on the McGruders 1986 album I've Got To Praise The Lord
Trust this helps
Nancy
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:32 am

I can't bring it up anywhere either. But I try this and see if anything comes up. Don't leave me like a ship without a sail. Lost on a sea in a gail, don't take these chains of love that's holding me, for without your love I don't know where I'd be.
A man who's hurt can't always where a smile, sometimes his hurt is much too deep to bare. I guess I can't give you anymore. Try that and see what pops up. I do appreciate every effort you are making.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:46 pm

E,
No luck this time around either.
Hopefully someone has the McGruders' album
who can provide us with the lyrics
because at present it isn't available on-line
N
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 am

Thank you so much Nancy for all your help, and your patience with me. I do appreciate it so much. I pray that you receive a crown in heaven, that will be so full of jewels, that you will be amazed by the riches that our God has to offer. God bless and keep you safe in his hands.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:09 am

I would like to have the words to If God Says Build An Ark. If you could find them for me I would appreciate it.
cnd

Post by cnd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 am

Storm clouds are coming and you're still humming yesterday's victory tune, you've got it all together but you haven't seen the weather that's coming when the day is through, but if you stop and listen, and just pay attention to the word God has to day, He knows what you need, and you can believe anything He has to say.

(Chorus)
If God says build an ark, it won't be just another rainy day, If God tells you to start, you better not hesitate, He's got a master plan He's working and the best thing for you to do is obey, if God says build an ark, it won't be just another rainy day.

Struggling and trying on your knees crying, I can't make it anymore, your praying to the Father to just come and water your soul with the word from the Lord, a dry and thirsty season is just the right reason, to believe that God's about to move, in the heat of the day you just trust and obey, God's got a plot for you.

Repeat Chorus

Also sounds like a similar but different version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfQgiy3p5o8
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:54 am

I would like to have the words to Song About Heaven. If you could help me I would appreciate it.
ebhllh

Post by ebhllh » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:56 am

I would like to have the words to Song About Heaven. If you could help me I would appreciate it.
cnd

Post by cnd » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Right here for Song About Heaven (assuming I've got the right one): http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6072

Also, for your first request, are either of these the right song? If so I can transcribe the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lypO8pt_8NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7ztZd9-nk

If those aren't it, the McGruders version still isn't available online