I need the lyrics to I Can Pray Until the walls come down

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 pm

This song is posted on you tube. Type in Dove Brothers, I can Pray & click on the little boy. That is the best one. I just heard this Sunday night. I love it. There is a lot of Southern Gospel music on you tube.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Does anyone know where i can find the chords to this song i need them for a service tonight?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

My Husband has left me and our girls after 23 years, our girls are hurting and confused, it has been 8 months now, and I am holding on to Gods Promise of restoring my home life and marriage, but most of all God brings him back home to him first.

This has been a dificult time, but I have drawn closer to the Lord through this process, and I have been chosen for this journey for the Glory of God, that me and my husband will tell our testimony of faith and restoration to other families that are torn apart.

I dont even know if anyone is out there, that will respond, but I heard this song one day on 365live.com "I can Pray", my secret place is my bedroom closet, and if you are listening please pray for me and my family.

" Be not afraid" Only Believe

Gods Family in Dahlonega Georgia

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm

In August of 2007, I left my husband after years of emotional/physical abuse. In July of 2008, we reunited after around 11 months of separation. Although we're not "there" yet, it has not been the same as before. Changes in myself (no longer being codependent) and changes in him (realizing that his actions and/or reactions were wrong) have made a big difference in our relationship. God has truly done a work. We still have a long way to go but, with God's help, we'll get there. I know that God is working a work in you and your family. What the outcome will be, I don't know, but trust God in His sovereignty. He can give you a peace that is beyond understanding.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

God's Family in Dahlonega Georgia,
I don't know you and you don't know me but know that right now I am asking God to restore your husband back to God, back to you and your girls. It's so hard and sometimes God doesn't bring a home back together but HE and HE ALONE can get you through this. Just put your faith in him. It's kinda like that song by the Issacs... The father has a plan though it's hard to see it now. You feel your walking all alone but he is there no doubt! When the storm around you rages and your tossed to and fro and your faced with lifes decisions not sure which way to go STAND STILL and let God move. Standing still is hard to do, when you feel you may reach the end HE'LL make a way for you. Stand still and let God move.
Just trust in him! Hopefully by the time you even check back at this God will have healed hearts and your home. God Bless!
saundra

Post by saundra » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Do you have sheet music for I Can Pray by the Dove Brothers?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 am

I just heard this tonight, though I think I may have heard it before because it does sound a little familiar. There is a good message in this for those who are going through "tough" times, We can all pray, especially for those who have reached a point where they can't pray for themselves. God is on the Throne, with Jesus at His right hand as our Intercessor, just waiting for our prayers.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:31 pm

What a wonderful truth to that song. Heard it for the first time this morning and it was so appropriate to the struggles our family is facing at this time.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 pm

that has a great MESSage
:)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 pm

thank you so much for this song. me and a friend is singing this at church sunday and i could find the words and i really needed them!!!