Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
-
Guest
Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
Pls help.
Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS
WORD & MUSIC BY CHARLES B. WYCUFF
VERSE 1
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED ON HIS FACE
THAT THIS LITTLE BOY SPOKE THE WORLDS IN THEIR PLACE
THE STARS AND THE MOON, SHINNING BRIGHTLY ON THEM
THE EARTH AND THE SUN WERE CREATED BY HIM
VERSE2
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE HEARD HIS SMALL CRY
THAT THIS VOICE HAD THUNDERED ON MOUNT SINAI
THE HAND THAT SHE HELD SO TENDERLY
HAD MADE A DRY PATH THRU THE MIGHTY RED SEA
VERSE 3
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SMILED
THAT HE WAS HER MAKER AS WELL AS HER CHILD
HE CREATED THE WOMB THAT HAD GIVEN HIM BIRTH
HE WAS GOD INCARNATE COME DOWN TO THE EARTH.
VERSE 4 (NOT RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS)
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS A FATHER LOOKED ON
IN ETERNITY PAST THIS WAS HIS SON
HAD SENT HIM TO DIE ON CALVARY'S TREE
AND THAT IS THE WONDER OF WONDERS TO ME
CHORUS
THE WONDER OF WONDERS OH HOW COULD IT BE
THAT GOD BECAME FLESH AND WAS GIVEN FOR ME
THE ALMIGHTY CAME DOWN AND WALKED AMONG MEN
THE WONDER OF WONDERS HE DIED FOR MY SIN
WORD & MUSIC BY CHARLES B. WYCUFF
VERSE 1
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED ON HIS FACE
THAT THIS LITTLE BOY SPOKE THE WORLDS IN THEIR PLACE
THE STARS AND THE MOON, SHINNING BRIGHTLY ON THEM
THE EARTH AND THE SUN WERE CREATED BY HIM
VERSE2
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE HEARD HIS SMALL CRY
THAT THIS VOICE HAD THUNDERED ON MOUNT SINAI
THE HAND THAT SHE HELD SO TENDERLY
HAD MADE A DRY PATH THRU THE MIGHTY RED SEA
VERSE 3
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SMILED
THAT HE WAS HER MAKER AS WELL AS HER CHILD
HE CREATED THE WOMB THAT HAD GIVEN HIM BIRTH
HE WAS GOD INCARNATE COME DOWN TO THE EARTH.
VERSE 4 (NOT RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS)
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS A FATHER LOOKED ON
IN ETERNITY PAST THIS WAS HIS SON
HAD SENT HIM TO DIE ON CALVARY'S TREE
AND THAT IS THE WONDER OF WONDERS TO ME
CHORUS
THE WONDER OF WONDERS OH HOW COULD IT BE
THAT GOD BECAME FLESH AND WAS GIVEN FOR ME
THE ALMIGHTY CAME DOWN AND WALKED AMONG MEN
THE WONDER OF WONDERS HE DIED FOR MY SIN
-
Guest
Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
looking for crumbe from the table. do you have it?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
Lord, bless your children who walk in perfection
Who managed to master your will
Give them their share of sweet milk and wild honey
Provide bread of life till they're filled
Feed the children but give me the crumbs from the table
I'll wait for them down on my knees
I'd be ever so grateful for the crumbs from the table
For strength needed to follow Thee
Lord, I'm not worthy to eat from the platter
For I'm just a beggar in need
Satisfy others but when they're all finished
Dear Jesus, have mercy on me
Feed the children but give me the crumbs from the table
I'll wait for them down on my knees
I'd be ever so grateful for the crumbs from the table
For strength needed to follow Thee
For strength needed to follow Thee
Who managed to master your will
Give them their share of sweet milk and wild honey
Provide bread of life till they're filled
Feed the children but give me the crumbs from the table
I'll wait for them down on my knees
I'd be ever so grateful for the crumbs from the table
For strength needed to follow Thee
Lord, I'm not worthy to eat from the platter
For I'm just a beggar in need
Satisfy others but when they're all finished
Dear Jesus, have mercy on me
Feed the children but give me the crumbs from the table
I'll wait for them down on my knees
I'd be ever so grateful for the crumbs from the table
For strength needed to follow Thee
For strength needed to follow Thee
-
Guest
Wonder of wonders by the Inspirations
Where can i get the piano sheet music to this song?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 98 guests
