I'm looking for a song for my mom and she does not know much about it. Can someone please help me?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Brandy Moore

I'm looking for a song for my mom and she does not know much about it. Can someone please help me?

Post by Brandy Moore » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:04 pm

My mom wants to sing this song at church but we cant find it she only rembers part of the song could someone help us please?

Ok, this is the best I can come up with for the words. I would like to have the correct lyrics and possibly sheet music or tape.

When I look at you I realize the little that I know. When I look at you I realize how far I have to go. And my mind cannot conceive the thought of why you'd love me so when I'm so far from what you are and I seem to move so slow.

You didn't have to love me, but you did. You didn't have to heal me, but you did. You didn't have to die on Calvary for me, but you did, but you did.

You didn't have to save me, but you did. Or send your Spirit to sway me, but you did. You didn't have to love me, save me, heal me but you did.

When I look at you I realize the little that I know. When I look at you I realize how far I have to go. And my mind cannot conceive the thought of why you'd love me so. Though I'm so far from what you are I'm becoming more like you.

You didn't have to love me, but you did. You didn't have to heal me, but you did. You didn't have to die on Calvary for me, but you did, but you did.

You didn't have to save me, but you did. Or send your Spirit to sway me, but you did. You didn't have to love me, save me, heal me but you did.

You didn't have to love me, save me, heal me but you did.

Thank You for your help. Brandy