I am looking for this song - If I hold fast to the foot of the cross

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
PraisingHands

Post by PraisingHands » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 pm

The 1 song i dont know the name of but here are a few words.
If I hold fast to the foot of the cross I be caught in this lifes cleansing flood . if I stay on my knees if satin wants me then he'll have to walk through the blood.
Im not sure if some words are right.

2 song - A brand new heart a brand mew mind is what he gave me and Ill never forget the night my jesus saved me I never knew that i could be so blind till God gave me a brand new heart a brand new mind.
Thats the Chorus to it.

3 song is from The Hoskins Family- What About His Grace

thanx and God bless

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:55 pm

Through The Blood

V:1
Some times when I'm weary, satan wars with my soul, to get my mind off of the cross. Then I start fighting battles Christ has already won, in a war satan's already won.

-cho-
Oh if I hold fast to the foot of the cross, I'd caught in it's life's cleansing flood. If I'd stay on my knees, when satan wants me, then he'd have to walk through the blood.

V:2
Oh can you picture Calvary, and that one spotless Lamb, that suffered and died for my sin. His blood runs so deep, that it covered my soul, and satan you can not enter in.

(repeat -cho-)

(tag)
And it's there in the blood, I found mercy, and grace. And all of the power that I need. (repeat -cho-)

I do hope all this is right. If you have the song you may want to listen while you read to make sure.