Welcome to the Hymn Discussion Board!

This is the discussion board to share thoughts, musings, and questions on Christian hymns in general.

Post your favorite hymns and hymn stories. I'll also try to create sticky threads for popular topics that you can respond to.

If you're looking for hymn lyrics, please go to the Hymn Lyrics - Search Request board.
steveliu
Site Admin

Welcome to the Hymn Discussion Board!

Post by steveliu » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Back when I started this site in 1995 it was dedicated, as the logo says, to "seek and save what was lost".

During these years, I've gotten to learn a bit about hymnody and hymnology. So, for the first time in 28 years I'm adding a new discussion board to this site to help answer some of the more common questions about hymns.

I would also LOVE to see this forum be a place where everyone can share your favorite hymn stories and lists. I'll start by creating a few threads with the most popular broad lists that people search for, while I'll sticky on the top, but feel free to add your own stories, lists, and questions.

Of course if you're looking for hymn LYRICS, be sure to go to the original Hymn Lyrics Search Forum.

This is just an experiment for now, but let's see where it takes us :)