Looking for 2 older Crabb family songs

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 am

I need the lyrics to 2 older Crabb family songs.

I've Come To Take You Home and God's Barrel Don't Run Dry

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:06 pm

I've Come To Take You home
Go plead with your mother.Were the words of Hosea,as he sent his children to extend his mercy.so they journeyed down the long path that led to much destruction.all the while their loving hearts were hurting.Their hope was crushed inside as their compassion was denied.The woman they so loved seemed like a stranger.Heartbroken and alone .they took the long road home .For sin now reigned.all hope seemed gone to change her
One day the word was told.some slaves were being sold A restless love sent Hosea seeking .One by one they brought them in so beaten down with sin.Within his chest his anxious heart was beating.All at once she caught his eye.From his lips the bids were high.She could not believe the voice that she could hear.Would he through judgement take her life.Forever end this pain and strife.what would happen,as she saw him drawing near her.
I've come to take you home.I know that you done wrong ,but for you I'd give my life through the sorrow pain and strife.I could'nt let you go.Lets leave the past behind.Love conquers one more time.He took my hand and said.There's a new day just ahead.I've come to take you home.
I stood in that same place.bound by sin a broken slave.From the depths of my despair I prayed for mercy.I heard his word the price was paid.On the cross for you that dayTake my hand child and welcome to the family.

( hope the Lord annoints you ABUNDANTLY when you sing this. On the last chorus instead of singing for you I'd give my life) sing (for you I gave my life)
Id help with the other song BUT never heard it
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!