Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:01 pm

I am really touched to this song... I belong to a choir in our Parish... and this is the song that we sing during communion and if you guys will hear the voicing and the way we sing it... your tears will surely ran down... by the way i am at Malasiqui Pangasinan Philippines... if you want to hear it, just come... email me at [email protected]

-Teejay
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:32 am

Hi Teejay,

Do you have a recording by any chance? I have always wanted to visit the Philippines, but never got the chance. Until then, I would love to put a link to it here. :)

God bless!
Steve

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:11 pm

hello Steve,
i will try to record the song when i have the time... coz by now, our parsih youth coordinator is busy but i will try my best... actually, choirs here are great... i wish you will find time to visit...
, Teejay

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:12 pm

we also have so many good songs in our own language and especially the power of your love and memorare...
,teejay again :)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:54 am

Thank you for the lyrics. This song is very helpful especially when I'm alone.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:15 am

thanks.. and more power..

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:54 am

thanks also for posting the lyrics of this song. this is one of my favorite songs in high school 20 years ago. it is a song for a lifetime. - Dr. S

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:27 pm

im elvin, a student from the Philippines.. thanx 4 posting the lyrics.. i love this song and always sing this even without lyrics.. God Bless Us All

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks for the lyrics. iwas singing the song but i can't finish it because i don't know the exact words. i find this song very comforting,especially when i'm troubled like now.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:02 am

thanks for the lyrics...our preacher sang this song last sunday..now that im focusing my life to god i find it very meaningful to my life. thank you for providing me the lyrics...