PLEASE HELP PLEAZE!!! A FUGITIVE FROM GOD

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm

THANKS FOR THE LYRICS.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:50 am

thank u for finding the words of this song i love it

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

i just heard this from a Christian radio, and i am blessed how God patiently waits each wayward child to come home. thanks for the lyrics. may God bless us!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

I know this song from a long-ago group called "The Gospel Flames" The were really rocking back in 70's. and that was there theme song to close out every concert.
RReshew

Post by RReshew » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 am

The song, "A Fugitve from God" was sung and written by Evangelist Lowell Lundstrom in 1968 and was the theme song in a Christian movie titled, "Blood on the Mountain" about an escaped prison convict who was running from the law. While he and another inmate were running, the song was being sung in the background.

Lowell Lundstrom is an ex-1950's rock-n-roller (much like Elvis Presley) who had a dramatic encounter with God and became a Christian in 1957 after a couple of near-death car crashes. He and his family (The Lundstrom Team) traveled by bus over 300 nights a year for several decades to help people accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 am

Yes I have this music when his group came to our church in Kansas City, Northland Cathedral. He has a lot of other great music and lyrics which he wrote himself and also collaborated with others in his "team".

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi. I was saying that we learned this song in church and its an awesome song. It sounds up and down to like a pop gospel.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 am

I woke up with this rhythm on my mind.When i was a kid this station use to play
gospel music every morning for hour n half... n on sundays for 3 hours

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 pm

God bless you all.
I've been looking for the lyrics.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 am

Here is a link to the movie, 'Blood on the Mountain', with Lowell Lundstrom singing "Fugitive from God" in the background as the 2 escaped prisoners are on the run (1974):

http://www.ovguide.com/god's-fugitive-9 ... 001635b678