He's everything to me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 am

looking for the words of song he's everything to me

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Today in a men's group, we were asked to give a one or two word answer to the question "Who is Jesus to you?" The response that came to my mind was "everything". Thinking about this brought the line "He's everything to me" back to my mind and I pieced together some of the song but not all. Thanks for being here to help us find songs from our past. i think I learned it as a college student in approximately 1970.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Do you have the music for this song?

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

I NEEDED TO SING THIS SONG BUT COULNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT BY MY FATHER AND SAVIOR IN HEAVEN I FOUND IT HERE. I THANK GOD FOR YOUR SITE. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HANDS. PHOEBE FROM CALIFORNIA

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 am

I too remember this song exactly as you, from choir in the 60's and have searched for years to no avail. I loved it. This is the closest I have come in finding your post from years ago!

There was a Christmas song that we sang in choir in the 60's.
I thought it was called the Rose and the Lily, and must be very wrong on that as I have attempted to search for many yrs to no avail.
Maybe someone here can help?
I recall this much:
" The angels of heaven bent earthward to listen as Mary His mother sang sweet lullaby"
It was truly beautiful and I so wish I could find a recording or at very least the lyrics for it.
Thank you

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm

I did not read all of the posts on here, but, I stumble into this and would like to let all of you know that I have sheet music to this song. I have it for sale at flea markets. Just to make sure.. it lists title as 'He's EVERYTHING to Me' words and music by Ralph Carmichael from World Wide Pictures 'The Restless Ones'. Copyright 1965.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Sorry..I forgot to add my contact info.. I am on Facebook Nichols & 10 varieties or you can e-mail me at [email protected] put song title as subject. I have $2.00 plus S&H on this piece.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

im searching for the lyrics of a song when i was young....it goes like...the marketplace is empty, they suddenly go still...when a man came through the entrance of the city......chorus is....Jesus sweet Jesus, He is the Son of God....
hope u can have it posted...thanks...God bless...

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:15 am

Our church had a bonfire and the sky was clear with the stars shining. I laid on the ground by the fire looking up at the sky. I reflected on a song I use to sing as a child at Pioneer Clubs. What a delight to find the song's lyrics here. Thank you.

He's everything to me

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Pls can anyone who's got he's everyting to me by ralph carmicheal send the sound track or any audio version to my mail? I love the song wit my whole hrt but can't seem to find it. Found only the sheetmusic but I need the audio soundtrack or sung hymn. [email][email protected].[/email] Pls help me . Thanks and God bless u