God likes to work when nothing else will

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:18 pm

ncylaird

Post by ncylaird » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:07 pm

I'm not sure the title, and some of this may not be the way you know it, but it's the way that I sing it. Maybe if someone else knows it pretty well they can look over it for us and let us know?

God Likes To Work
V:1
You went to the doctor, and he just shook his head. So many nights you've suffered while lying in bed. You can't seem to make it, your body is ill. God likes to work, when nothing else will.

-CHO-
God likes to work when your backs to the wall. When you're facing the ballets, and you're just about to fall. So there will be no mistaking, when he blesses, and heals. God likes to work, when nothing else will.

V:2
You went to the banker, he says no with regrets. You've tried every way just to get ahead. And you're hoping, and you're praying for a miracle still. Friend God likes to work, when nothing else will.

(Repeat -CHO-)

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:30 pm

thank you so much thats exactly the way i remember it thanks and god bless you
Karencfoley

Post by Karencfoley » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks. chorus: God likes to work when your back is to the wall
When fates in the balance and your just about to fall. so they'll be no mistaken when He blesses and heals. God likes to work when nothing else will/any one have chords?
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

Hi Karen,
you probably saw the reply to your separate post
but again here is the link to the sheet music.
I trust this will be helpful
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... ref=google