Here I Am Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:22 pm

I am NOT relgigious at all. In fact if I had to "label" myself something... it would be Agnostic.

Anyways. I love this song. ( I did grow up in church with my dad being a part of the priesthood - Hence the reason I AM NOT religious... I know what organized religion is all about - and it "ain't about no God".) But, anyways. When I was a little girl this was among my favorites. I still love to play this music via my guitar...

~ May reason prevail ~

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:00 pm

Hi, this is my favorite Hymn. It always makes me feel close to God and when I die this is the song I would love to have played for me

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:57 pm

Praise the Lord.

Actually, this is a graceful blessed song fills with the powerful love of Jesus Christ.

We can feel Our Lord calling. Everytime when we sing or hear this song, i am sure that many peoples are touched, blessed through the Holy Spirit.

May God Blessings Always Dwells In You All.

Peace

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:03 am

Thank U so Much!!!
i have been searching for the lyrics of this song since i was a School Girl and a choir Member... sang it once at a Ceremony but had no way to retrace the words...
Thank U... Thank U and Thank U again.
God Bless.

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:32 pm

Steve--

Thanks for the lyrics--just one little correction in verse 3--

"tend" instead of "send" the poor and lame--

Blessings--

Faye

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 pm

This hymn was played at my fathers funeral. Every time I attend church the choir sings Here I am Lord. It makes me realize that my dad is always with me. God bless everyone.kate

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:38 am

I'm Roman Catholic and this is one of my favorite hymns. Another one of my favorites is On Eagle's Wings. I hold both of these songs very close to my heart.

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 am

shot fo da lyrics pplz!!

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:38 pm

I want to thank you for who all had the words to this song. We found the cd but i still needed the words. so thanks

Here I Am Lord

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:12 pm

gret!
thanks 4 d lyrics