NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - OPEN THESE EYES LORD THAT I MIGHT SEE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - OPEN THESE EYES LORD THAT I MIGHT SEE

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:43 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LYRICS TO THIS SONG? OPEN THESE EYES LORD THAT I MIGHT SEE I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ONE VERSE SAYS IT'S A SPIRITUAL BATTLE SOMETIMES I GET RATTLED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Rose13

Re: NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - OPEN THESE EYES LORD THAT I MIGHT SEE

Post by Rose13 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:05 am

Early one morning, without any warning. The syrian army said Elijah your thru, your faithful servant, he got very nervous, and he cried to Elijah, what are we gonna do!
He said open these eyes, that he might see. Chariots of fire, surrounding me. Guardian angels, they even watch me while I sleep. Open these eyes that he might see.
Well it’s a spiritual battle, sometimes I get rattled. I come face to face with, the ole devil himself. Well my feet are grounded, even though I’m surrounded, and I cried to the captain, say want you send me some help.
He said open these eyes, that we might see. Chariots of fire, surrounding me. Guardian angels, they even watch me while I sleep, open these eyes, that we might see.