I am looking for an old song that has these lyrics - The tree of my life is turning brown

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bnatural

I am looking for an old song that has these lyrics - The tree of my life is turning brown

Post by bnatural » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:35 pm

"The tree of my life is turning brown and the leaves are slowly falling to the ground."

This is all I can remember. The chords would be helpful too. Any help would be appreciated. I hope to have this by this Sunday. Thanks.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:56 pm

I know the chorus but not all of the verses.

Chorus:
I'll be free from all my sorrow. I'll be free from all my pain. I'll be free to roam, in heaven my new home. Where all God's children can sing.

Verse 2:
It's appointed unto you once to die. So be read for it won't pass you by...

I don't know the rest and would really love to know all of the song my self.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Verse 1

The tree of my life is turning brown and the leaves are slowly falling to the ground." A cold winter wind is blowing on me, but thank God in the morning, I'll be free."
Guest2023

Re: I am looking for an old song that has these lyrics - The tree of my life is turning brown

Post by Guest2023 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:47 am

Verse 1 The tree of my life is turning brown and the leaves are slowly falling to the ground." A cold winter wind is blowing on me, but thank God in the morning, I'll be free."

Chorus: I'll be free from all my sorrow. I'll be free from all my pain. I'll be free to roam, in heaven my new home. Where all God's children can sing.

Verse 2: It's appointed unto you once to die. So be read for it won't pass you by... Like a vapor life will soon fade away. But thank God there'll come a brighter day.