IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

it's wonderful to come across this song again! PLEASE could i have a brief biography of the author/composer of this song? it pays to serve JESUS...
THANK YOU

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 am

This song is a wonderful song of encouragement to christians tanks 4 posting the lyrics God bless U

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 pm

thanks for the lyrics, i love this song from the bottom of my heart

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 pm

God bless you real good for blessing my saul through this song, it's a song we use to sing in Assembles of God Church and it draws you closer to God.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:51 am

I will be using this Hymn to minister on Sunday 21st thin month at Ibadan EAC Dasofunjo Odo Oba, 4-7pm after I have been looking for the lerics since 2003
Thanks for this website o . Yemi Adetoju

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 pm

so so glad. i've been searching all over for this song. so glad i've found it now. am so glad, God bless you so much. thamks a million, you can't imagine my joy.it such a great song, any time, any day.
saintgus

Post by saintgus » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 am

I did have access to the lyrics of this great Christian Battlefield song, but what a joy it was, reading the comments of so many persons to whom it brought such an awesome blessing. It almost brought tears to mine eyes.WOW ! -Jamaica W.I.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 am

Thank you so much for putting this song up! I've been looking for this song for ages, I'm am so happy
God bless you richly.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 am

thank you very much for posting this hymn. I have searched for it for about two years now. God bless you