Need lyrics to "Thank you Lord" I THINK BY THE INSPIRATIONS

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Here is what i remeber of the song: "For making the sun to shine putting the stars in the sky for shoes my feet plenty to eat thank you lord. For every sparrow that sings and makes sweet melody for the river that flows the rain and the snow, thank you lord."

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:19 pm

I also need lyrics to "I come in the name of the lord" by the ISSACS. Here is what i remember: chours: "i come in the name of the Lord (repeat) theres not a battle i cant win weve already won the war... 1) one day a crowd was gathered to watch daniel and the giant fight...

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Thank You Lord by---The Inspirations
For making the sun to shine. Putting the stars in the sky.
For the flowers that bloom, the ocean so blue. Thank you Lord
For every sparrow that sings and makes sweet melody
For the River that flows. The rain and the snow thank you Lord
I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord.

For my whole family, For the joy my children bring. For shoes on our feet, plenty to eat thank you Lord. For the church where I worship and pray. For the freedom I have today .For your spirit I feel. Your presence so real. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul. Thank you Lord.

For being a friend so dear. Giving my sad heart cheer. For holding my hand when I could not stand. Thank you Lord. For giving your life for me on a cross at calvary. For taking my place, mercy and grace. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 pm

that is what i was looking 4=]

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 am

I have the answer to your Isaacs song :) .

Verse 1:
One day a crowd was gathered, to watch a giant fight
This little shepard boy named David who served God with all his might
They offered him great armor but he chose a sling and a stone
He said you come to me with a sword and a shield but I come in the name of the Lord

Chorus:
I come in the name of the Lord
There's not a battle that I cannot win and we've already won the war

Verse 2:
This mountain you are facing is a giant just the same
But again he will deliver if you go in Jesus name
The odds may be against you and you might feel you can't go on
But just keep the faith of a mustard seed and he will make you strong

Bridge:
Mountains will crumble, giants will fall
I serve a God who created them all

Repeat Chorus again.

Hope this helps!
God Bless!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 am

Does anybody know where I can find the sheet music to I just want to thank you Lord. If you do know will you please let me know. It would be such a blessing.

Thank you,
[email protected]

Thank You Lord by---The Inspirations
For making the sun to shine. Putting the stars in the sky.
For the flowers that bloom, the ocean so blue. Thank you Lord
For every sparrow that sings and makes sweet melody
For the River that flows. The rain and the snow thank you Lord
I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord.

For my whole family, For the joy my children bring. For shoes on our feet, plenty to eat thank you Lord. For the church where I worship and pray. For the freedom I have today .For your spirit I feel. Your presence so real. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul. Thank you Lord.

For being a friend so dear. Giving my sad heart cheer. For holding my hand when I could not stand. Thank you Lord. For giving your life for me on a cross at calvary. For taking my place, mercy and grace. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

my Family sang that song 'i come in the name of the Lord' by the issacs, sooo good hey? i love the words of it!

Post by Guest » Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 pm

WOW! i sing thank you Lord in church... it is amazing ;) and i also love the song I come in the name of the Lord i think our you may learn it soon.... i hope :)
njesusname

Post by njesusname » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

please! i need lyrics to, oasis and that i could still go free..by the hinsons...thank u so much, Jesus bless u

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Does any one have the words to Going Home For Christmas I would like to have them. Thank You and God Bless You.