you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
last of second verse
When he says child you're soon coming home
Part of chorus
I can almost see lights of that city
It's like nothing that I've ever seen before
Sorry that is all that I know
When he says child you're soon coming home
Part of chorus
I can almost see lights of that city
It's like nothing that I've ever seen before
Sorry that is all that I know
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
Is this it?
I CAN ALMOST SEE THE LIGHTS OF HOME
by Belinda Johnson
John tells of a city that he saw coming down
Where no sorrow, pain or death will be known;
And some day we can go there, through His marvellous grace;
I can almost see the lights of home.
Oh, I can almost see the lights of that city,
I can see them gathered all around the great white throne;
Through faith in my Saviour and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
Well, some times I'm so burdened and my cross is hard to bear,
And old Satan tries to dim my view;
Then I just look up to Jesus, He is standing close by;
And once again His great love shines on through.
Oh, I can almost see the lights of that city,
I can see them gathered all around the great white throne;
Through faith in my Saviour and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
Through faith in my Saviour, and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
I CAN ALMOST SEE THE LIGHTS OF HOME
by Belinda Johnson
John tells of a city that he saw coming down
Where no sorrow, pain or death will be known;
And some day we can go there, through His marvellous grace;
I can almost see the lights of home.
Oh, I can almost see the lights of that city,
I can see them gathered all around the great white throne;
Through faith in my Saviour and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
Well, some times I'm so burdened and my cross is hard to bear,
And old Satan tries to dim my view;
Then I just look up to Jesus, He is standing close by;
And once again His great love shines on through.
Oh, I can almost see the lights of that city,
I can see them gathered all around the great white throne;
Through faith in my Saviour and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
Through faith in my Saviour, and His wonderful love,
I can almost see the lights of home.
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
no that is not it
-
touchthehem
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am
- Contact:
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
I believe that what you are looking for is
Child You're Soon Coming Home by the Perry Sisters.
I don't remember it all tonight, but I will get post it as soon as I can.
God bless you.
Child You're Soon Coming Home by the Perry Sisters.
I don't remember it all tonight, but I will get post it as soon as I can.
God bless you.
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
Child, You're Soon Coming Home
1. For many years I have wandered throughout this land;
I've seen so much heartache on every hand;
But then I think of all the times I Could not make it on my own;
He said, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home."
Chorus
I can almost see the lights of that city.
And I see sights like I've never seen before.
I see the saints who have gone on, I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear Him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
2. Now when I'm crossing over Jordan, At the end of the way,
I'll know my dear Saviour, When I hear Him say,
"Have no fear, for I am with Thee, take My hand, you're not alone";
He'll say, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home".
Repeat Chorus
Tag
He'll say, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home, soon coming home".
1. For many years I have wandered throughout this land;
I've seen so much heartache on every hand;
But then I think of all the times I Could not make it on my own;
He said, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home."
Chorus
I can almost see the lights of that city.
And I see sights like I've never seen before.
I see the saints who have gone on, I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear Him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
2. Now when I'm crossing over Jordan, At the end of the way,
I'll know my dear Saviour, When I hear Him say,
"Have no fear, for I am with Thee, take My hand, you're not alone";
He'll say, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home".
Repeat Chorus
Tag
He'll say, "Look up, Child, you're soon coming home, soon coming home".
-
touchthehem
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am
- Contact:
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
Sorry, I wasn't signed in when I typed it. I use d to sing this a lot back in the late 80's. Hope it's the one you're looking for.
God bless you.
God bless you.
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
I was looking for this song Praise the Lord! Thank you!
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
can someone tell me how to find a video or audio for this song.. i looked it up under The Perry Sisters and nothing comes up.. My aunt used to sing this song in church and my uncle plays by ear and heard it and could play it- but she cant remember who sings it either..
-
Guest
you're soon coming homw( I can alcost see the lighs)
1. For many years I have wondered throughout this day
I've have seen so much heartache on every hand;
And I just think of all the times I could not make it on my own;
I heard him say, Son you're soon coming home."
Chorus
I can almost see the light of the city.
And I seen signs, that I have I never seen before.
I see the saints that have a home,
I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
2. When I'm crossing over Jordan at the end of the day,
I have seen my dear Saviour, When I, I hear Him say,
"Have no fear, because I'm with you, take My hand, you're not alone";
I heard Him say "Child, you're soon coming home".
I can almost see the light of the city.
And I seen signs, that I have I never seen before.
I see the saints that have a home,
I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
Michael Reid version
I've have seen so much heartache on every hand;
And I just think of all the times I could not make it on my own;
I heard him say, Son you're soon coming home."
Chorus
I can almost see the light of the city.
And I seen signs, that I have I never seen before.
I see the saints that have a home,
I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
2. When I'm crossing over Jordan at the end of the day,
I have seen my dear Saviour, When I, I hear Him say,
"Have no fear, because I'm with you, take My hand, you're not alone";
I heard Him say "Child, you're soon coming home".
I can almost see the light of the city.
And I seen signs, that I have I never seen before.
I see the saints that have a home,
I see them gathering around the throne.
I hear him say, "Child, you're soon coming home".
Michael Reid version
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 9 guests
