all the way.............

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
smokeynichol

all the way.............

Post by smokeynichol » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:45 am

looking for the song: I'LL BE WILLING lord to run all the way.....

all the way.............

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 pm

1. Use me Lord in your service, draw me nearer every day, and I'll be willing Lord to run all the way. And if I falter while I'm trying don't be angry just help me to stand, and I'll be willing lord to run all the way.

2. Wasted days are now behind me, my evening sun is sinking fast, and there are mountains in my life so hard to climb. But Lord I promised I'd be climbing if you'd only let me in. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

3. When I've done my best in service and there's nothing that I can do. I'm just a weary, tired pilgrim who serves the Lord. Only linger ever near me until I reach my home sweet home. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

CHORUS:
All the way, All the way, All the way, All the way, Oh, yes I 'm willing lord to run all the way. And if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

all the way.............

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 am

Lovelythank you