As the swallow in the sky, must one day leap and learn to fly....

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Rene

As the swallow in the sky, must one day leap and learn to fly....

Post by Rene » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:45 pm

As a young girl, my mother played this album all the time. The one particular song says, "As the swallow in the sky, must one day leap and learn to fly. What profit would your living be, I call you come and follow me....." The album cover had a blue silk looking front with I believe was a dove on it. It may of been called "Follow me" but I'm not sure. It was a man that sang it. My mother passed away a year ago and I really really want to find that album again. She served the Lord all the way up to her passing and having that album again would be such a huge blessing to me. If anyone knows the album I am talking about or even where to find that song, please let me know. I am thinking it was out during the 70's time period.