Name of hymn & where can I get it? I have read of a place on the mountain

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jhduncan

Name of hymn & where can I get it? I have read of a place on the mountain

Post by jhduncan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 am

The 1st verse : I have read of a place on the mountain, many strangers have jourrneyed to see, and they say there's a life giving fountain flowing from a place called Calvary. It was there they took one who was Holy, so compasionate tender and true, and the angels and seraphim holy watched the scene from the heavenly blue. Chorus: At the top of the hill, where He carried the old rugged cross. At the top of the hill, it was Jesus who bore all our loss. At the top of the hill, let us kneel down and thank Him once more, for the blood He did spill, when alone all our sorrows he bore. My email address is [email protected] Any help anyone can give me on this will be greatly appreciated. I have looked for this song for years.