built on the rock, im gonna stand..

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

built on the rock, im gonna stand..

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm

ive been looking for some songs and cant really find them. all i need is the author so i can download them. thanks..

1.the first one goes like this: been there done that i aint never going back ive walked through salvations doors and there's nothing worth returning for ill never live that life again no im never going back..

2. the second one: built on the rock strong and secure built on the steadfast and sure when strong winds blow and the waves rise high there water all around but the house is dry this house will stand cause its built on the rock..

3.the third one: im gonna stand, im gonna stand up tall , im gonna stand when my saviour calls im gonna stand up for my blessed king ill stand up boldly and shout and sing...