when It's my time (the singing crabbs) and if you know the chords thanks

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
samantha08

Post by samantha08 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 am

Verse 1

I've heard it said to do things right, one must take their time. In a hurried pace, there's often waste. No sense of reason or rhyme. But when I think of my new life, in my brand new home, the first thing that comes to mind is my time at His throne.

Chorus

When it's my time, I'm gonna take my time to behold His face. When it's my time, I'm gonna take my time to talk of his amazing grace. I want to thank for the love that bore and not leaving me alone. Cause when it's my time, I'm gonna take my time at His throne.

Verse 2

Imagine millions upon millions. Can't you see them in line? There waiting for a moment or more of the Precious Saviors time. But when I finally stand in His presence, I'll take a thousand years maybe two just to thank Him his wonderful love and His grace that brought me through.

I love this song. My dad and I used to sing it in our church before he got sick...
angelwings

Post by angelwings » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 pm

do you know the chord to play this song. I think there are minors in this song but not for sure.