In Time On Time Everytime by Gold City

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
CHimmel

Post by CHimmel » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 am

I am doing a new solo project and i really need the lyrics.
Smash

Post by Smash » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 am

Gather round children got a story to tell you about a man who lived long ago. now he was leper and he needed a healing but he didn't know where to go. so the prophet told Naaman to go to chilly Jordan and there ol Naaman would find after seven times into the muddy water God delivered right on time

CHORUS God was in time for the children of Isreal to cross the mighty Red Sea He was on time when the walls of Jericho fell at Joshua's feet everytime I feel discouraged don't have to wonder where He'll be God's been in time on time every time for me

Now there stands little David with a sling in his hand right before the giant so tall and it was unlikely then to all of those men but surely goliath would fall and when the three Hebrew boys wouldn't bend down to bow and the king said they've crossed the line. they were thrown into the flame and when the fourth man came God delivered right on time

*THERE MAY BE A THIRD VERSE BUT I DON'T FOR SURE