i'm one blessed man

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

i'm one blessed man

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 pm

lookin for lyrics form michael combs one blessed man
donnagongon

i'm one blessed man

Post by donnagongon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 am

i've got a house to keep me warm, and to shelter me from storms yes i am.....i'm one blessed man. i've got a wife who holds me tight and that prays for me at night,you know i am.....one blessed man.i've got children and grandkids, i don't know what i ever did to be what i am one blessed man.....these are a few of the blessings that i have known, if i had time, i could go on and on.i've got Jesus in my heart, and i know he won't depart you know i am, one blessed man. these are a few of the blessings, that i have known, if i had time, i could go on and on....so if someone says to you, who's that man, what does he do? just tell them i am, one blessed man...cause that's who i am, i'm one blessed man