Does any body know the words to these two sons. 1.Almighty God 2. Precious Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Christiangurl18

Does any body know the words to these two sons. 1.Almighty God 2. Precious Jesus

Post by Christiangurl18 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm

hey if you know the words to these songs can i please have them
Christiangurl18

Post by Christiangurl18 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 pm

it wood be better if i put the names on there 1.Almighty God and 2.Precious Jesus
donnagongon

Post by donnagongon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 am

almightyGod, michael combs V1 your my joy, you're my peace, you're my comfort in time of need, you're my anchor, you're my rock, you're the one i depend on.you're the road to hope when the light grows dim when the waves of doubt come crashing in, you're my anchor in the troubed storm, almighty God repeat this againoh you bore the cross, you bear the scars, you're my bright and shining star. you give me sight that i might see, the kind of man that i should be, you're my anchor in the troubled storm, almighty Godoh you bore the cross, you bear the scars. you're my bright and shining star you gave me sight that i might see the kind of man that i should be. you're my anchor in the troubled storm, almighty God repeat V1 again twice and end almighty God