one broken rose

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

one broken rose

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:06 am

i am looking for the lyrics to a song one broken rose. i am not for sure if this is the title of the song, but the song goes.. How sweet the fragance of a broken rose.. or something to this nature. i would appreciate any help finding these lyrics. May God bLESS!! SHERRY
kensclown

one broken rose

Post by kensclown » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:26 pm

Words cannot describe its beauty ,as upon the stem it grows. Matchless in its glory,the tender little rose. When its petals are all broken the greatest beauty it shows. How sweet is the fragrance of the broken rose. (chorus) The most beautiful rose, was broken one day.Nailed to a tree on a hill faar away. Forsaken by His friends He was bruised by His foes.How sweet is the fragrance of the broken rose. 2-Well they laid that broken rose ,in a borrowed tomb,But on the third day well that rose again did bloom.Now to the heights of heaven down to the deepest hell. The fragrance of heavens rose will continually dwell.(chorus) Enjoy and God bless.

one broken rose

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:06 am

Thank you so much. This is the song I was looking for. May God Bless You....

one broken rose

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:45 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO SING HOW SWEET IS THE FRAGRANCE OF THE BROKEN ROSE OR WHERE I CAN LISTEN TO THIS SONG? THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

one broken rose

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:52 pm

THE SONG IS CALLED "THE BROKEN ROSE" BY SQUIRE PARSONS IT REALLY IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG YOU WILL BE BLESSED BY LISTENING TO IT AS I HAVE BEEN BLESSED GOD BLESS! AND GOOD LUCK