What's the name of this hymn? In the Garden, lone and wary

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

What's the name of this hymn? In the Garden, lone and wary

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

I found a piece of an old welsh hymn dating before 1905 translated into english. the author of the book I found it in said the tune was quite pretty. All I have is

In the Garden, lone and wary,
Harken to the words He said.
Let my friends depart in safety;
And imprison me instead.
Here is love, untold, unrivaled,
Wondrous love beyond compare.

Please email me at [email protected] if you know
Guest

What's the name of this hymn? In the Garden, lone and wary

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 pm

I used to know this hymn. Did you find out what it is called. I remember the tune and this verse but can't remember how it starts. I would like to sing it on Easter morning
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 15 guests