Page 1 of 1

What's the name of this hymn? In the Garden, lone and wary

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm
by Guest
I found a piece of an old welsh hymn dating before 1905 translated into english. the author of the book I found it in said the tune was quite pretty. All I have is

In the Garden, lone and wary,
Harken to the words He said.
Let my friends depart in safety;
And imprison me instead.
Here is love, untold, unrivaled,
Wondrous love beyond compare.

Please email me at [email protected] if you know

What's the name of this hymn? In the Garden, lone and wary

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 pm
by Guest
I used to know this hymn. Did you find out what it is called. I remember the tune and this verse but can't remember how it starts. I would like to sing it on Easter morning