I have read and heard about Heaven, It’s the place I long to see; In the Bible we’re told of it

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
savedbygrace51490

I have read and heard about Heaven, It's the place I long to see; In the Bible we're told of it

Post by savedbygrace51490 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

I am looking for sheet music to this song. It is called Heaven byMerrie Merchell

Charles B. Wycuff. That is all the info I have. Thanks.

I have read and heard about Heaven, It's the place I long to see; In the Bible we're told of it

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 am

"Heaven" copyright 1975 Tenn. Music & Printing Co. in "Remembering Calvary"
co-written by Mattie Hatchell and Charles B Wycuff
BusyBee

Re: I have read and heard about Heaven, It’s the place I long to see; In the Bible we’re told of it

Post by BusyBee » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:22 am

We have "Heaven" words and Music by Mattie Hatchell and Charles B. Wycuff Arranged by Sterling E. Walsh, Jr. I know it has been many years since your post. You or anyone looking may be able to find it at Sterling Walsh Publications. https://www.sterlingwalshpublications.c ... e/heaven-1 Beautiful song. God Bless.
Covester

Re: I have read and heard about Heaven, It’s the place I long to see; In the Bible we’re told of it

Post by Covester » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:32 am

BusyBee wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:22 am We have "Heaven" words and Music by Mattie Hatchell and Charles B. Wycuff Arranged by Sterling E. Walsh, Jr. I know it has been many years since your post. You or anyone looking may be able to find it at Sterling Walsh Publications. https://www.sterlingwalshpublications.c ... e/heaven-1 Beautiful song. God Bless.
Yes, I also really like this song.
Pondacin

Post by Pondacin » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:10 am

Search on websites that specialize in providing sheet music, such as Sheet Music Plus, MusicNotes, or pizza tower JW Pepper. While they may not have every song in their catalog, they have a vast selection, and you may get lucky.