Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
-
Jennifer1983
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:51 pm
- Contact:
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
I am looking for the lyrics to a hymn for a funeral tommorow, the hymn is a regular hymn that gets sung on a sunday at chapel:
Walk with me oh my lord through the brightest days and darkest nights,
be at my side oh lord, hold my hand and guide me on my way.....think thats how it goes!
Please reply asap thank you
Walk with me oh my lord through the brightest days and darkest nights,
be at my side oh lord, hold my hand and guide me on my way.....think thats how it goes!
Please reply asap thank you
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Hi Jennifer,
I think this is the one:
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Sometimes the road seems long,
My energy is spent.
Then, Lord, I think of you
And I am given strength
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Stones often bar my path,
And there are times I fall,
But you are always there
To help me when I call.
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Just as you calmed the wind
And walked upon the sea
Conquer, my living Lord
The storms that threaten me.
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Help me to pierce the mists
That cloud my heart and mind,
So that I shall not fear
The steepest mountain-side.
As once you healed the lame
And gave sight to the blind
Help me when I'm downcast
To hold my head up high.
Walk with me, oh my Lord
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
God bless,
Steve
I think this is the one:
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Sometimes the road seems long,
My energy is spent.
Then, Lord, I think of you
And I am given strength
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Stones often bar my path,
And there are times I fall,
But you are always there
To help me when I call.
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Just as you calmed the wind
And walked upon the sea
Conquer, my living Lord
The storms that threaten me.
Walk with me, oh my Lord,
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord,
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
Help me to pierce the mists
That cloud my heart and mind,
So that I shall not fear
The steepest mountain-side.
As once you healed the lame
And gave sight to the blind
Help me when I'm downcast
To hold my head up high.
Walk with me, oh my Lord
Through the darkest night and brightest day
Be at my side, oh Lord
Hold my hand and guide me on my way.
God bless,
Steve
-
Guest
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
I am looking for the words and music to this hymn usually sung by Beverley Shea. How Big Is God. Can you help me please to locate that song. I would really appreciate it. I need it for a program next Saturday.
F.A.Y.
F.A.Y.
-
malachi456
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:21 am
- Contact:
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Though men may strive to go beyond the reef of space
To crawl beyond the distant glimmering stars
This world's a room so small within my Master's house
The open sky's but a portion of his yard.
CHORUS
How big is God, how big and wide his vast domain
To try and tell these lips can only start
He's big enough to rule his mighty universe,
Yet small enough to live within the heart.
As winter chill may cause a tiny seed to fall.
To lie asleep till waked by summer's rain
The heart grown cold will warm and throb with life anew
The Master's touch will bring the glow again.
God bless
Caleb
To crawl beyond the distant glimmering stars
This world's a room so small within my Master's house
The open sky's but a portion of his yard.
CHORUS
How big is God, how big and wide his vast domain
To try and tell these lips can only start
He's big enough to rule his mighty universe,
Yet small enough to live within the heart.
As winter chill may cause a tiny seed to fall.
To lie asleep till waked by summer's rain
The heart grown cold will warm and throb with life anew
The Master's touch will bring the glow again.
God bless
Caleb
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
I would like to thank Steveliu my 17 year old son died on the 24th March and I am trying to find appropriate hymns and this on eI feel is ideal.
sandra
sandra
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Hi Sandra,
There are no words at a time like this, but know that you are in my prayers, and the prayers of others who read this.
May the Lord's loving hand give you strength, guidance and comfort in these darkest of nights.
God bless you.
Steve
There are no words at a time like this, but know that you are in my prayers, and the prayers of others who read this.
May the Lord's loving hand give you strength, guidance and comfort in these darkest of nights.
God bless you.
Steve
-
Guest
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Does anyone have or know where I can find the music for walk with me oh my lord, I have the words but need the music for our church organist. many thanks in advance,Gill
-
Guest
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Guest
Send me your e-mail and I'll send it through as an attachment.
Sn
Send me your e-mail and I'll send it through as an attachment.
Sn
-
Guest
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
i would be greatful if someone could send me the music for the hmyn walk with me oh my lord.
[email protected]
[email protected]
-
Guest
Hymns - Walk with me, oh my Lord
Hi,
I have the music for walk with me o my lord, I even have the harmony which i have arranged by myself
Rgds
Arick
I have the music for walk with me o my lord, I even have the harmony which i have arranged by myself
Rgds
Arick
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 69 guests
