When the way seems weary, brighten your pathway with a song

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

When the way seems weary, brighten your pathway with a song

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 am

Need the lyrics and if downloadable
Guest

When the way seems weary, brighten your pathway with a song

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 am

Song goes something like this When the way gets weary brighten up your pathway with a song
marianj207
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:52 pm
Contact:

When the way seems weary, brighten your pathway with a song

Post by marianj207 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:56 pm

not sure I understand this format. How do I get the song I requested?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 38 guests