he could never ask too much of me~by crawford crossing

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
misscountrygirl93

Post by misscountrygirl93 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 pm

i was wondering if anybody had the lyrics and guitar chords to the song "he could never ask too much of me" the chorus is: He could never ask too much of me cause i'm forever changed and finally free. anywhere He sends me i will go there willingly cause He could never ask too much of me.

i don't know the verses and i would love to have the chords. thanks much! :)
goodwin102

Post by goodwin102 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 am

Cho.

He could never ask too much of me. Cause I'm forever changed and finally free. Any where he sends me, I will go there willingly. He could never ask too much of me.

Vs. 1

He spoke as if he knew me, the women told the crowd. He told me things nobody knew, but he never put me down. We stood talking by the well and i was so ashamed. Then he asked me for some water, now I just have to say

Vs.2
He's just a simple carpenter, i heard somebody say. But all i know is i was blind till he touched my eyes that day. Now I am seeing all the things I never seen before. And I just want to tell you. Now I'm following the Lord

I can try and chord it for you if you'd like. Let me know. My email is [email protected]