I'm So Tired of you Devil

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm

We always said "sing me a victory song"
Michelle_Hill

Post by Michelle_Hill » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 am

thank you all for helping me and God Bless you all

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Get behind me devil you had me bound to long, gonna raise my hands to Jesus gonna sing a brand new song
I said get behind me devil you had me bound to long gonna raise my hands to Jesus gonna sing a brand new song. Now you put the Hebrew Children in the belly of the fire, they came out unharmed, now devil you're a liar. Get behind me devil had me bound to long, gonna raise my hands to Jesus going to sing a brand new song I said get behind me devil had me bound to long going to raise my hands to Jesus going sing a brand new song. I've got a right to shout I've gotta right to sing the devil ain't got nothing but Jesus has everything. Get behind me devil you had me bound to long gonna raise my hands to Jesus gonna sing a brand new song. Get behind me devil had me bound to long gonna raise my hands to Jesus going to sing a brand new song. Get behind me devil had me bound to long going to raise my hands to Jesus gonna sing a brand new song. Now listen to me devil let me tell you what I'm gonna do you've walked on me way to long I'm gonna walk all over you. Now get behind me devil, had me bound to long gonna raise my hands to Jesus going sing a brand new song. Get behind me devil had me bound to long gonna raise my hands to jesus going sing a brand new song.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 pm

ive got a good verse for you all.
well if your one of gods children and you've been living right say get behind me devil ause you have lost the fight.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Im tired of you devil, you have taunted me. You lied and said jesus won't have mercy on me! Well satan those are games , and your games are played out. I warn you get behind me cause I'm about to shout ! HALLELUJAH!!!
sheeplaughs

Re: I'm So Tired of you Devil

Post by sheeplaughs » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:58 pm

Hello, all ! Long time since the question was posted, and the lyrics, but this song was written by Joyce Tedder of Princeton, WV, years ago, in thelate70's.. It's copywritten, but others have added some lyrics.