thank you Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kcarpenter
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm
Contact:

thank you Lord

Post by kcarpenter » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you Lord for calvary thank you Lord for dying for me thank you Lord for the empty grave and i thank you Lord for the power to save that you Lord for eternity and a home in heaven built for me sometimes i forget Lord just how much I owe but i just have to thank you Lord for saving my soul
Guest

thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Thu May 03, 2012 2:53 pm

do you have the words to the song thank you lord for dying for me thank you lord for the empty grave
Guest

thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Iwould like the words to( Thank You Lord ) too.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

thank you Lord

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:42 pm

THANK YOU LORD

I

SO MANY TIMES WHEN I KNEEL TO PRAY
I ASK ONLY FOR MY NEEDS TO BE MET
BUT I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME LORD TO SAY
WHAT I SOMETIMES SEEM TO FORGET

CHORUS

THAT I THANK YOU LORD FOR CALVARY
THANK YOU LORD FOR DYING FOR ME
THANK YOU LORD FOR THE EMPTY GRAVE
AND I THANK YOU LORD FOR THE POWER TO SAVE
THANK YOU LORD FOR ETERNITY
AND A HOME IN HEAVEN BUILT FOR ME
SOMETIMES I FORGET LORD JUST HOW MUCH I OWE
SO I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING MY SOUL

II

AS YOU WALKED THIS EARTH SO MANY YEARS AGO
YOUR SUFFERING WAS CAUSED BY MY SIN.
BUT I'M GLAD YOU LOVED ME ENOUGH TO LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE
I JUST TO HAVE TO SAY IT ONCE AGAIN.
Guest

thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank You for the song.God bless
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 89 guests