Gospel Lyric - Use me Lord, in your service

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:07 am

Do you know the name and lyrics to this song. It goes like this: Use me Lord, in your service. Draw me nearer, every day. Lord, I'm willing, willing to run on all the way. If I stumble while I'm trying, don't get angry, just let me stay. Lord I'm will, willing to run on, all the way.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:40 pm

yes what are all of the words

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 am

i was wanting the lyrics to the whole song if you know it please
touchingjsus

Post by touchingjsus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 am

1. Use me Lord in your service, draw me nearer every day, and I'll be will Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

2. Wasted days are now behind me, my evening sun is sinking fast. And there are mountains in my life so hard to climb. But Lord I promised, I'd be climbing if you'd only let me in. And I'm willing Lord to run all the way.

3. when I've done my best in service and there is nothing that I can do. I'm just a weary tired pilgrim who serves the Lord. Only linger ever near me until I reach that home sweet home, and I'll be willing Lord to run all the way.

CHORUS:
All the way, all the way, all the way, all the way. I'm willing Lord to run all the way. and if I falter while I'm trying, don't be angry, just help me stand. And I'll be willing lord to run all the way.

Be Blessed!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 pm

do you have the sheet music to this song/???

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 pm

I am sorry, I don't have any sheet music.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:45 pm

I love the Lord, He heard me cry

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 pm

who sings
Use me lord in your service, draw me nearer everyday, and I'll be

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 am

The name of the song is "I'm Willin" it was recorded by the Staple Singer's, there is a Part 1 and a Part 2. Part 2 begins "All the way"...Mavis Staples sings the lead on both parts

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm

OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SONG, WE SANG IT FOR YEARS IN CHURCH. I ALMOST FORGOT THE WORDS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!