what grace is this

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lmleeleeme

what grace is this

Post by lmleeleeme » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am

I am looking for an old hymn that I sang in choir in high school. I think it's called "what grace is this." It starts out.."out from heaven's palaces splendor filled and bright, came the King and he came to bring.....? the chorus goes something like...what grace is this that brought my savior down.....

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

The song is called "What Grace Is This". I do have a copy of it.

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 pm

please send the lyrics and or the mp3 or any music file to my email. thanks.greatly appreciated, this is my email [email protected]

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Verse 1:
Out from heaven's palaces, splendor filled and bright! Came the King and He came to bring, to the world new life and light.
Chorus:
What grace is this that brought my Savior down, that made Him leave His glorious throne & crown. The one who made the earth, the sky, & sea. Who put the stars in every galaxy! What condescension, oh how can it be! What shame He suffered oh what agony! And then the death He died, for sinners crucified, What grace is this! What grace is this!
Verse 2:
Oh the boundless Grace of God, seen in Christ the Lord. Greater than all the sin of man and it's freely now outpoured.

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I am looking for the music for this song? Anyway I can get a copy? Do you know where I can get it?
[email protected]

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Please send me the music sheet and the accompaniment of this song "What Grace Is This" Thank you very much and God bless. my email .. [email protected]

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2012 4:11 am

SALAMAT, SALAMAT AT MARAMING SALAMAT...hinahanap ko rin ito awit na ito. salamat sa nag kaloob ng lyrics sana makahanap din ako ng chords or song piece!

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:02 am

The song is by John W Peterson, and can be found in "Favorites 5" put out by Sinspiration.
erica1718

what grace is this

Post by erica1718 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:42 am

Can somebody please send me a copy of this song "what grace is this". Thank you very much. God bless. Please send to [email protected]

what grace is this

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 am

Please send me a copy of sheet music of )SATB) What grace is this.