need lyrics, I found everything this heart has wanted and more

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Jo Ann

Post by Jo Ann » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am

would be ever so grateful for any help.
God Bless
Jo Ann
Jo Ann

Post by Jo Ann » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I found the lyrics so I'm sharing in case anyone else needs them.

I looked up to see the sunshine, but clouds were overhead. I reached out to search for happiness, found lonliness instead. Lord I long for peace of mine , my soul was in dispair. I reached out to shake the hand of a friend who wasn't there.
Then I wandered on in darkness, in sin I fell so low. I had nothing else to lose, I had no place to go. Then I wandered into a little church, at an altar I knelt down.... and there on my knees, the Lord touched me...... the love of God I found.
(chorus)... And I'm happy now to tell you, the good things God has done. This light that shines within my life is brighter as a new day dawns. All my life has been changed, it's different than before. I found everything this heart, has ever wanted and more. Yes, I found every thing this heart, has ever wanted and more.