Chorus/ hymn:Where ever two or more are gathered in my name, there I am am, there I am.." By guest

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Chorus/ hymn:Where ever two or more are gathered in my name, there I am am, there I am.." By guest

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I remember a chorus from my childhood: whereever two or more are gathered in my name, there I am, There iam, Where evere two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them....looking for music and lyrics to entire hymn
colinsky

Post by colinsky » Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 pm

hi, I also remember a beautiful hymn I played and sang as a child in the midsixties. It was in a very old looking hymn book with other classics like 'O breathe on me, breathe of god' 'Godhead here in hiding whom I do adore' 'Great Saint Joseph son of David, foster father of our lord..' plus 'Soul of our Saviour'. I would love to get hold of lyrics for all the above. I still remember the tunes. Can't find anything out there.