I'VE GOT A MADE UP MIND TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
NANNYO211

Post by NANNYO211 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm

LOOKING FOR THE WORDS TO A SONG AND ALL I REMEMBER IS:I'VE GOT A MADE UP MIND TO MAKE ITO HEAVEN,I'VE GOT A MADE UP MIND TO GO ALL THE WAY,ALTHOUGH OLD SATAN KEEPS RIGHT ON TEMPTING,MY MIND'S MADE UP AND I'M GOING HOME SOME DAY

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Got a made up mind, to make it to heaven, got a made up mind to go all the way even though old satan keeps right on tempting oh yeah my minds made up and Im going home someday.
As sure as the sun shines in the summer, as sure as the flowers bloom in the spring, As sure as the lightning comes with the thunder oh yeah my minds made up and Im going home someday.
As sure as hung and he died on calvary as sure as he washed all my sins away as sure as he's coming on the cloud of glory oh yeah, my minds made up and im going home someday.
Jkelley

Re: I'VE GOT A MADE UP MIND TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN

Post by Jkelley » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:58 pm

Who sang this song?